FOR BETTER LINE PRODUCTION, SEEING IS BELIEVING
Synapse Connect is a cloud-based software that allows you to view all Synapse-enabled can lines from anywhere, on any device. This cloud based solution lets you view, analyze and compare performance data across bodymakers and even entire plants. The future of canmaking has arrived.
BUILT TO PERFORM
Having immediate, accurate data improves machine performance and output leading to better cans.
QUICK TO ADJUST
View performance issues as they happen, and if needed, change course on the fly. Once again, knowledge is power.
CONFIDENT TO SHARE
Accurate information is seen in real-time by operators, engineers and management alike. Fast solutions are now collaborative.
MONITOR, CONTROL AND ADJUST CAN FORMING PROCESSES.
With Synapse Technology the Cloud based Synapse Connect delivers the performance data that is collected from the Synapse Bottom Former sensors in real-time and can be viewed anywhere on any device. Alerts deliver information immediately. This reduces downtime and allows you to bring optimized can recipes to can lines around the world.
SEE EVERY LINE ON ANY DEVICE.
Synapse Connect lets you view video of your entire line from anywhere, on any device. It plugs you into performance across bodymakers, lines and plants. It sends you feature updates as they happen. It’s your connection to everything.
THINK VISUALLY? SO DO WE.
You’ll quickly see the status of each key Synapse parameter with the use of status colors. You’ll be able to dive deeper into data with the most current and detailed graphs, charts and reports. As things change on the line, you’ll get the picture in a single glance.
CONNECT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- See all of your Synapse enabled bodymakers from one location
- View data from anywhere on any device
- Ecosystem where Pride Engineering will continue to bring future value to customers as we develop more software-based solutions
- Designed for everyone from local plant supervisor to plant manager to corporate engineer
- Pull historic data regarding performance of bottom former
- Visual graphs make interpretation of data quick and easy
- Receive alerts when bottom former performance is outside set boundaries